
My husband has been so absolutely wonderful. When I got home from work yesterday he had cleaned the entire house, even mopped the floors and scrubbed the toilets. Dinner was prepped on the counter waiting my arrival. Pork chops, roasted potatoes and peas, yum! I just walked in the door a few minutes ago and there was a new pair of slippers sitting on the counter. Awww! I love him!
Preggo Vents
The unbelievable shit that come out of people's mouths from the view of a very hormanal woman
*
First of all, I was born and raised in Louisiana and am well aware of the weather. I know it is hot during the summer, I've gone through 28 of them. So when I tell you my due date please do not respond with OH MY GOD!! Do you know how HOT and MISERABLE you are going to be?! That is just plain rude, try congratulations.
*
Secondly, I do not want to hear about your episiotomy or your after birth enema or any other terrifying e-procedure you have had. Let me be surprised. Also, your 30 minute birth story, I would rather not hear, it's kinda gross.
*
Please do not call me with the sole reason of telling me how much you HATE one of my baby names. I could give two shits what you think and will name the baby whatever I please. I am the one who has to say the name a hundred times a day, not you. So if I want to name the baby Little Petunia than that is my business and I don't want to hear anything unless it's how much you love it or how adorable you think it is.
*
Lastly to all of the men out there. I would rather not discuss my breasts or my vagina with you so please refrain from asking me questions about my child birth plan or breastfeeding. Especially when you think breastfeeding is "horse shit" and then go on to list all of the reasons why.
*
I'm sure Little Petunia and I will figure out all of the gory details on our own. Actually, that name is starting to grow on me...Say something, I dare you.
You Rock! now just say that to their faces and you'll have everyone shut up for the remainder of your pregnancy. people say the stupidest things when you are pregnant. Don't listen unless you have asked first. I had people tell me "Wow you are due around christmas...poor baby" yeah well its too late now...let me turn back the clock and choose a better date to conceive him! I also would have the response to men who aksed about my breastfeeding choice--um yeah my breasts arent up for discussion thanks =)
ReplyDeleteDefinite Props to Evan...hes great. I hope you are well!
PS your name choices are all great...and your complaint is another reason I didnt share until he was born =)