Monday, January 26, 2009


9 weeks


I am 9 weeks pregnant today! I have had a rough few weeks. Morning sickness and exhaustion kicked in around 6 weeks and have been going strong since. Working in a kitchen is really tough with all of the different smells but hopefully it will end around 12 weeks. I had my first ultrasound at 7 weeks and saw the heartbeat. My next is at 11 weeks and we should be able to see more.

1 comment:

  1. yay! im glad you started a blog, this way I can see your cute belly. You are still so tiny...a few more wks and you'll have a baby belly. I hope you are feeling well. Ive been meaning to send you this book I have that made me laugh during my morning sickness...the only thing that did. Ill try and send it this week. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers