if you are a kid. Best vacation ever if you are a kid. We are leaving for our theme park extravaganza Saturday morning. Saturday morning we will leave the house at approximately 5 a.m. to drive to Tampa where we are spending the night. I got a $65 room rate at the Intercontinental so I'm super stoked about that. Rooftop pool and bar. Sunday we will be spending the day at Busch Gardens and Sunday evening we will be checking into a resort in St. Pete. This part of the trip is a mini mommy vacay. We will be relaxing by the beach until early Wednesday morning when we go into Disney mode. We are driving straight to Magic Kingdom where we will spend the whole day. The next few days will be full of sea world, aquatica and more of the happiest place on earth. Teller is sooo excited.
So I've been kind of waiting to get this trip over with before trying for baby #2. I can't imagine roller coasters with morning sickness. I have also been putting of getting pregnant because I was a bit terrified of the whole thing. Morning sickness and delivery/recovery being the main points. Sooooo Evan and I came to a decision, we are going with a midwife and home delivery this time. I had such a hard time with Teller and I knew it didn't have to be that way. I'm not interested in pitocin or an epidural and would like to have a baby on my terms in my own house. I don't need to nurses jumping on my belly, screaming at me to push with giant light shining in my face. I've contacted a midwife who does them and I think I'm going to like her. She said she would meet with me before but I'm just going to wait until it happens. She does all of the appointments in your home and Teller and Evan will be able to be a part of it(or some of it;)). My mom had a hard time swallowing it but I think she will realize we made the right decision in the end. I know people are going to have a hard time with it but I am just so excited about the whole thing. It's so nice that I could just zap all of the hospital fear completely out of the equation.
Tartine has been good, just wrapping up busy season and preparing for summer. Teller is starting a new school next year, he is going to Lycee Francais (french immersion). I am so excited for him, he is pretty excited too. I can't believe he will be in pre-k! I almost started crying on the way home today when I looked back at him and he looked soooo big:(. Why does it go by soooo fast?? I make him promise we will be best friends forever every night and when he does a year in France for college I am so going. Whenever I say "Teller, you are so big!" he says "but I'll always be your baby, momma" *heart melts*
No comments:
Post a Comment