Sunday, June 10, 2012
foie gras and bubble tea
Teller is becoming quite the foodie. We had some friends over for dinner Friday night and Evan made foie gras tarts. Ohemgeee...they were good. He handed me a piece of foie and went to give one to Teller. I started to say "you are not going to like that" and then caught myself because we (try to) NEVER tell him he's not going to like something. He took a bite and loved it! My mom had stopped by and he walked up to her and asked "Nonnie, would you like some foie gras?" Her mouth hit the ground. She took a little bite and he gobbled up the rest. I think I was 22 the first time I ate foie gras. I told Evan that and we started talking about how he was eating beluga caviar and raw oysters before he could talk.
I promised him a very special treat if he took a long nap yesterday. He slept for FOUR hours. When he woke up I said we could go get a bubble tea. I suggested Tanh Dinh and he told me that Hong Kong Market had much better bubble teas...snob;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment