Tuesday, February 28, 2012

STOP THE CAR!!!!!

Teller has learned the game "red light green light" and insists that I immediately stop the car as soon as he sees a red light. On the way to school this morning he yelled at me the whole way. The same goes for a green light, you must immediately go no matter what. "mommy go mommy go!!!! AHHH!!! Makes for a fun ride to school.

We have been doing some traveling lately. We spent 8 wonderful days in Costa Rica. Teller had the best time. He sang and laughed the whole time! He was really a blast to be with. We spent the first four days with family and the last four by ourselves at the beach. Both trips were great and totally different, can't wait to go back.

Evan is working doubles all weekend so I'm taking Teller to Charleston Friday to visit my dad. He is soooo excited. Hoping the plane ride goes smoothly.

I have a hired a kitchen manager and it has really taken a load off me. I'm actually working 40 hour work weeks like a normal person and spending weekends with my family. I am starting to enjoy having my own business and it's finally starting to pay off.

Teller set the table all by himself last night. Napkins and forks in all of the right places. I was so proud. Last night Teller was watching Diego in bed with us. He snuggled up next to me and looked at Evan and said "are you sleeping in my bed?". Evan said "no" and Teller asked "are you sleeping on the floor?" and proceeded to laugh hysterically. That kid cracks himself up.

Evan's birthday was last weekend and we spent a cold rainy weekend at a fishing camp in Grand Isle. Unfortunately the weather was too shitty to fish but it was kind of nice to have two days with absolutely nothing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers