Friday, August 26, 2011

Sicky Evie:(

Evan has been sick for almost 7 days. It is so awful. He became really dehydrated Monday with hallucinations, brown urine, and blurry vision. I was at Tartine and my Mom was at my house. My sister went and picked up Teller and my mom ordered Evan in the car to bring him to the emergency room. He refused to go and assured her he would be alright. She came to Tartine and we got through lunch. I called him every 20 minutes to make sure he was still alive. When I got home that day he said "your mom got a little stern with me today". I said "oh yeah, did she scare you?" He said "Have you MET my mother?!" HAHA!

He IS doing a lot better. He get bouts of nausea but he is keeping food down and he says he is so tired of me asking about his poo that we can't talk about it anymore so I am unable to update you about that. Speaking of poo, Teller took off his diaper and sharted all over the kitchen floor AS we were sitting down to dinner. I heard it in the living room and asked Evan "was that what I think it was?" YUCK!! Soooo tired of poo. Boys are gross.

Of course, we fired Ben. He asked Evan "for that one little thing?" Idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers