Sunday, November 14, 2010
Eff Joels.
I have one more week of work and then Tartine is CLOSED for an entire week for Thanksgiving! YAY!! Evan and I were supposed to bring Teller to Charleston for the week. My sister and her family are going and we have this great house on an island close to the beach and marina. Looks like plenty of stuff to do. I was really excited about it until a couple of weeks ago when I found out Evan can't come. Some jack-ass decided to book a huge party the day after Thanksgiving and Evan has to be there for it. I was super pissed. I'm trying to get over cause I know it sucks for Evan too but what about ME?!?!? UGH! I'm hoping the plane ride will be fine. I'll just bring lots of snacks and toys. Evan got us Hornets tickets for the Sunday we get home, so that was sweet. Tell's first basketball game, yay. Evan has been cRaZy at work. He has shown his face at Tartine here and there but for the most part I don't really see him. I go to bed at 8 since I am up at 3 so I'm usually sleeping by the time he gets home. His burger place has really taken off, they were in the paper on Friday. Exciting-yes, but just adds to his time away from home. Tartine has been really busy too and crazy stressful. I have been off the ciggies for almost 2 years now, but man, I was missin' em last week! So anyway, really really looking forward to being closed for a week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment