Friday, August 6, 2010
VENT
UUUGGHHHH. So my dishwasher SUCKS. He is so f'in slow I just want to push him aside and do it myself. I've asked him a couple of times to pick up the pace and he responded with "I can try". Well he still sucks. Today while he was sitting down enjoying a salad and I was sweeping the dining room, I again expressed my concern. I told him I expected to be quite busy in fall and he needed to stay on top of the dishes. I also told him he had zero sense of urgency and only moved at one speed. He told me it was because he had to pace himself for such a long day. Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?! I said "really?? the EIGHT HOURS???" Cause I get here at 4:45, never leave before 3:30, and have yet to sit down and enjoy a salad...or anything for that matter. Once in a while I'll shove a piece of pate in my mouth before I move on to the next thing that your too fucking slow to do. Okay, so I didn't saaaay all of that but he knew:). He was scerred. I don't expect him to work as hard as me AT ALL, but when I'm out of glasses and I have two customers waiting, fucking wash them. Jesus. I need a Hollie Wine Night. Come home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well that sucks. Maybe it's time to find a new dishwasher!
ReplyDelete