Wow, it's been a crazy couple of weeks. Let me just say, I LOOOOOVE my little restaurant. We opened the doors last Saturday for all of our friends to come try it out. It went pretty well and we opened for real last Tuesday. We had a pretty steady week and had our grand opening celebration Friday night. It was so much fun! We had a big crowd and lots of wine and food. My family was in town for it so that really meant a lot to me. Saturday ended up being our busiest day yet. After work Saturday, I brought a charcuterie platter to the wine shop across the street, that's right-across the street , for a wine tasting. They LOVED it!! Best pate ever, best baguettes in Nola, and on and on. It was a lot of fun. So I went in yesterday ready for the stampede and nothing. I think we did 5 people all day:( I guess people were still out of town and it was kind of gloomy. So today I told Evan to take his time getting there and I got SLAMMED!! I think every table was full, including one outside. I did it though, and nobody got mad or complained. Best day yet.
I am sitting at goodyear waiting for a new tire and Mom is home feeding Teller spaghetti that Mary made, bless her heart. He loves spaghetti. He is doing great. He comes to the shop with us on Mondays and is getting used to it. He is standing up by himself but not walking yet. He just started saying dadadada.
No comments:
Post a Comment