
Yay!! I ordered my sign yesterday and it should be finished pretty soon. I picked out the color for the walls, I decided to go with a pretty cream color. Tony is taking for-ev-er!! Well, he usually gets paid on friday so I have decided to pay him the remainder of his money upon completion. Let's see if that motivates him. We passed the plumbing inspection and the fire marshal came out for the construction visit. Apparently you are supposed to get stamped plans to build a handicap ramp. I have to resubmit plans to the state office and wait for approval to begin the work. The fire marshal said he would grant temporary occupancy so hopefully it will not hold us up on the opening date. I really really really want to open June 15th.
We are taking Teller to Nashville tomorrow!! He is so excited about meeting his great-grandmother Phyllis and his uncles, aunt, and cousins. My brother is going to be there too! We are flying out with my Mom in the morning.
Operation Evan puts the baby to sleep is going pretty well. Teller has been sleeping through the night about 2 out of 3 nights. Evan gets up with him and can usually get him back down but I can't seem to sleep through it. There is the occasional mishap though, like last night when I called from girls night at 10 p.m. to check in, they were both up watching a movie. "It's 10 o'clock Evan, he should be sleeping!!!!" Sounding a bit confused at my irritated tone, he tells me "but he wasn't tired." "He better be sleeping when I get home Ace." And he was:)
Teller puts EVERYTHING in his mouth. This morning I dug out a vitamin, a leaf, and his favorite, the carpet. He has created a bald spot on the carpet in out bedroom where he likes to graze. His new bath time trick is to lay on his back and kick his feet as hard as he can the entire time. It totally soaks me and the whole bathroom. It would bother me but he thinks it is the funniest thing ever so you can't help but laugh.
He wants to stand up all of the time now. He is babbling more and saying mamamama. So cute. I bought him a seat for my bike and have taken him out once. It's kind of scary and since he has absolutely no sense of danger he just tries to take off his helmet and jump ship. We are going to work on that.
Loooooove the sign Cara! Can't wait to see everything come together!
ReplyDelete