Friday, May 14, 2010

Go to sleep!




Teller is all over the place. He is an expert on crawling and had started pulling up on everything. He is soooo excited about his new talent that he doesn't want to sleep anymore. He flat out refused to take a nap yesterday and would not go to sleep until 9:30 last night, two and a half hours past his bedtime. Then he woke up at 3:30 crying. Evan and I took turns trying to get him back down and Evan finally did around 4:30 this morning. Well, I had 8 months of nursing that baby around the clock and getting up with him at all hours and I think Evan can handle this hopefully short-lived rough patch. Here is my plan: you know how men will pretend they don't know how to do things so you will just do it for them? And then somehow it's your responsibility and never is expected of them again? Well, I just can't figure out how to get Teller to sleep. Hmmm...I guess Evan is just better at it. Good Luck Baby!!!

He is such a doll though, Teller that is. Even on his worst days he is happy and smiling. He gives hugs and big sloppy kisses. He loves to dance in the kitchen. He likes taking his morning nap outside in his swing. He likes you to make animal noises and blow bubbles on his tummy. He loves playing in the tub. He loves to laugh and explore. And every time you smile at him, his eyes light up and he smiles right back. Best thing to ever happen to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers