Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Well, it's facebook official

Now I have to do it.

I talked to the review planner at the board of health yesterday and she said we should hear something today. YAY!! Then I can go to city hall and get the long awaited change of use permit and these boys can get to work!

Evan had his first day off yesterday in forever. He worked 100 hours last week, that's right 100. He layed in the bed with the baby all day and I ran some errands. Some jackass hit my car and broke my front cornering light. I went online and ordered a new one and planned on installing it myself. Well, after 20 minutes of trying to get my HOOD open(unsuccessfully) I should of known it was a bad idea. My neighbor came over and opened it for me. I stood there and stared at parts I'd never seen before for another 20 minutes and then decided it was a job for
Evan. So, before Evan retired to the bedroom for the better part of the day he came out to look under the hood. He had a bit of trouble getting it open as well, mind you. He couldn't figure out the light either. I called the Jeep dealership and they told me that the whole front end had to be removed. Well, so much for that. I brought it in and and sixty dollars and an hour later my car was fixed. I went and bought some books for Teller and the twins. Teller loves books! Books with babies and books you can touch, you know the ones with the fur, and different textures. Pat the bunny, etc. I went on youtube and played videos for him of laughing babies. Oh my, he was hysterical, slapping the table and peeing all over himself.

His other favorite things are Sophie the giraffe(who is on the mend, I blame Bailey), plastic mardi gras cups, wooden spoons, dvd cases, and the absolute favorite-wires. If it's plugged into something, he is all over it. And when I say NO!, he just looks at me, smiles, and goes right back to it. Hmmm...visions of his teenage years. Evan told me his door was taken off the hinges for the better part of his teenage years. hahaha. I'll I can say is I went through a whole lot of phones. As if phone restriction wasn't horrible enough, she would rip it straight out of the wall and then break it into a million pieces. I would then sneak out, run across the street to K&B and buy a new one. Oh the money I spent on phones and cigarettes:) Sorry Mom:)

His ABSOLUTE favorite thing to eat is yo baby yogurt. As soon as he sees me pull it out of the fridge he starts laughing and kicking his feet. And if you don't shovel that shit into his mouth as fast as you can he starts screaming. I mean, it's crazy. I have to get it on tape.

So I have updated my website, sent invites to all my facebook friends- y'all can do the same if you would like, and am sitting in PJ's waiting for Evan to finish payroll so we can do shop stuff. It's the first day since I have started this whole project that he has a day off when Mary is there to do stuff with me.

A pinkberry yogurt has opened across the street from Whole Foods on Magazine and it is awesome. Mom and I took Teller there a couple of days ago. Teller wanted original, with no toppings and ate the whole thing. I got half chocolate and half coconut with chocolate sprinkles, toasted almonds, and dried coconut. Mom got original with fresh fruit. My motto is, once you put fresh fruit on it, it ain't dessert no mo. It's breakfast. This applies across the board, cheesecake, mousse, creme brulee. It's perfectly acceptable, it just make it healthy and no longer counts against you. Other things on my healthy list- dark chocolate and red wine.

C'mon Evan, this PJ's kinda smells.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers