Thursday, April 22, 2010

pics on tartineneworleans.com

I don't know why but I have been having a lot of trouble loading pics on here lately so I put them on the bakery's website. Tony ripped out the back wall and it makes the kitchen area look so much bigger. The health dept. has the plans and we should be good to go next week. I have been working like a mad woman in that courtyard. It was a disaster! I planted some basil, parsley, and rosemary. My lawn guy Joe is coming next week to help me tackle the huge palms, rip out some stuff and decide what else to plant. It is looking really cute though. Some days I think I just might pop when I think about how lucky I am to be able to do this and what an absolutely WONDERFUL family I have to make it all possible.

1 comment:

  1. Umm, Wow Cara! The website is awesome. The menu looks delicious, and I can't wait to see pics of the final product.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers