Monday, February 15, 2010

Good Riddance!!



Goodbye Muriel's

So now I am going on to bigger and better things. I am going to start my project open bakery on Wednesday. I have a couple places to look at and I am going to check the competition out. In the mean time we have been enjoying Mardi Gras and the aftermath of the Super Bowl. Mom watched Teller last night and we went to Bacchus. The weather was perfect and we had a great time. We brought Teller to a couple of parades and decided it's just too much stimulation for him. Maybe next year. He is doing great though. He smiles and laughs all of the time. He loves his exersaucer and jumparoo and his absolute favorite song is Six Little Ducks. Sometimes I act it out while singing with a german accent and he thinks it's the funniest thing he's ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers