Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Consumed

Wow, I haven't been on here for a while. Teller and Evan have kept me pretty busy these last few weeks. Teller is sweet and happy and wonderful, Evan on the other hand, is quite the handful! My little baby is getting bigger every day. He is smiling and cooing. Sunday night he slept from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m.! Talk about a happy momma! Mary is a godsend. Not only does she keep my house spotless but she made a big ole pot of yummy red beans last week. That woman keeps me sane, I really think I might have lost it otherwise.

My precious baby boy has been spending Sundays with his daddy, placing orders at work in the morning and watching football in the afternoon.

Yesterday was Sam and Lily's birthday. We went to their house last night to celebrate. I made a birthday cake, Evan cooked scallops and Marc made risotto.










1 comment:

  1. He is SO big! He's a little person now and not a newborn anymore! He looks so much like both of you. Im glad you are getting rest (go Teller!) and help from Mary. call me soon!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers