Here are some pics of Teller in his crib. He sleeps in the co sleeper next to our bed but he will soon make the transition to his crib. It's so much more comfortable for me to nurse him in the glider than in bed.
He is so easy to take places. We took him to dinner last night and I had my first beer in 10 months and a dozen guilt-free raw oysters. Yum!! When I was pregnant I had the occasional glass of wine but it usually gave me acid reflux and I couldn't get passed the first couple of sips. Beer totally turned me off and I really thought I would never drink it again. I was wrong, it was delicious.
We went to this seafood restaurant on Belle Chase Highway, it was very west bank. One of the waitresses came to the table to look at Teller. "I have eight of my own, 6 girls and 2 boys. The oldest girl is pregnant, I can't believe I'm going to be a granny before I'm thirty" she says smiling. Wow.
Teller's Papa is coming in town today and I am making roast duck for dinner. Teller and I went to the grocery this morning and got everything for it. I am going to stuff it with sausage and apples and serve it with wild rice and green beans. I hope it's good!
Evan is starting to pick up at work. He left at 4:30 this morning to put out a breakfast. Teller was eating, of course, so we got to tell him bye. I am not looking forward to him working at night again, I got so spoiled over the summer. I have decided to go back to work earlier than I had originally planned. I was going to use the rest of my vacation days but I've decided to save them in case Teller gets sick and I'm sure by next summer Evan and I will be ready for an adult getaway. So instead of the end of November I think it will be the beginning. We hired a really sweet woman to come to the house to take care of him so hopefully I won't freak out too much.
He is so easy to take places. We took him to dinner last night and I had my first beer in 10 months and a dozen guilt-free raw oysters. Yum!! When I was pregnant I had the occasional glass of wine but it usually gave me acid reflux and I couldn't get passed the first couple of sips. Beer totally turned me off and I really thought I would never drink it again. I was wrong, it was delicious.
We went to this seafood restaurant on Belle Chase Highway, it was very west bank. One of the waitresses came to the table to look at Teller. "I have eight of my own, 6 girls and 2 boys. The oldest girl is pregnant, I can't believe I'm going to be a granny before I'm thirty" she says smiling. Wow.
Teller's Papa is coming in town today and I am making roast duck for dinner. Teller and I went to the grocery this morning and got everything for it. I am going to stuff it with sausage and apples and serve it with wild rice and green beans. I hope it's good!
Evan is starting to pick up at work. He left at 4:30 this morning to put out a breakfast. Teller was eating, of course, so we got to tell him bye. I am not looking forward to him working at night again, I got so spoiled over the summer. I have decided to go back to work earlier than I had originally planned. I was going to use the rest of my vacation days but I've decided to save them in case Teller gets sick and I'm sure by next summer Evan and I will be ready for an adult getaway. So instead of the end of November I think it will be the beginning. We hired a really sweet woman to come to the house to take care of him so hopefully I won't freak out too much.




He is such a little cutie!
ReplyDelete