Monday, September 21, 2009

Great Weekend

We had a great weekend. My duck was delicious. After dinner we took Teller and Bailey on a walk around the neighborhood. We went to Mahoney's for lunch on Saturday. After lunch Evan watched Teller for a couple hours and I went to the mall to buy some non maternity clothes. It was ok, I still have about 20 lbs to lose but I can't fit into maternity clothes and I can't fit into my pre preggo clothes either. Anyway I got a couple of cute things and Evan and Teller did great without me. Mom watched Teller and the twins while we went to dinner with Katie, Marc and Dad. We went to Nanou's for the first time in a long time and it was really good, exactly the same. Teller was good with Mom, he ate and went to sleep.

Dad has decided to move to South Carolina. He was offered a federal judge position there and will be leaving in three weeks! Congratulations!!! We are planning to visit after the holidays and Evan is already looking up fishing trips. My friend Caitlin lives there with her husband and little boy so we will get to visit them as well. I am so excited for him!!
Evan made fish tacos for the Saints game on Sunday. Kate and Marc brought the kids over. Here is Sam enjoying some fish and beans.
Evan set up the sprinkler for the twins and they had a blast!




1 comment:

  1. they are so cute! im glad you all are doing great and glad your dad found a place here. talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers