
Okay, so I've definitely packed on some pounds. In my defense, this pic makes me look a little fatter than I actually am and the sun was in my eyes. I am getting bigger and more uncomfortable by the day. I have developed a super sore and achy lower abdomen. It gets worse with a lot of walking and lifting. It was so bad the other night I couldn't stand up straight. We have our next Dr's appt on Monday. Our last one went well except I was a bit shocked by the weight gain. She said it was completely normal and I should gain another 10 to 15 pounds, I hope not. He is pressing on my stomach so I am eating smaller meals.
Evan and I started our child birth classes last night. It was definitely informative and Evan really enjoyed it, shocking. After mucus plug and bloody show I thought he would hit the door. We watched the infamous video and he didn't even cringe at the delivery of the placenta. I on the other hand am now scared shitless.
I went on my trip to New York over the weekend and had a fabulous time! We saw God of Carnage and South Pacific, both were terrific. We ate dim sum, Carnegie Deli, Pearl Oyster Bar, and a french bistro, I forget the name. We did a lot of shopping and Mom bought Teller's coming home from the hospital outfit at F.A.O. Schwartz, it is too cute!! I bought some sexy undies at H&M but when I went to put them on yesterday I couldn't get them over my thighs :( Guess I'll stick to my trusty Hanes for now.
The nursery is coming along, I think it looks really cute.





I LOVE the nursery! It is so precious. The stripes look great with the furniture and the other decor. And the bedding is so sweet. You are getting close!
ReplyDeleteWow! Love the nursery! I was just there last week...how did you manage to go to NYC and decorate the nursery in such a short time? Amazing. Glad you had a good trip. Talk to you soon.
ReplyDeleteYou look great! I love the nursery too. You are getting so much done while working too--Im impressed. Im glad you all had a great trip to NY. We are so excited for you and Evan. I was the same way--I flinched at the video, and Ryan was fine. Believe me he's the one that needs to be able to handle the sight of it all...since you dont see squat (thank GOD!) and FYI--the afterbirth thing was nothing...didnt even know it happened really. I know its all scary, but it will be great. Love you. Call you soon.
ReplyDelete