Monday, June 22, 2009

Langenstein's Rib Eyes


These meaty pieces of heaven might be the most delicious food ever. Definitely my #1 craving during this pregnancy. Dad came in town this weekend and we grilled and swam at Katie's house Saturday night. Me in a maternity swimsuit is pretty hot, unfortunately I didn't get anyone to snap a pic. Sam and Lily love the pool and splashing and kicking, it is really cute. We a delicious dinner of Rib Eyes, potatoes and salad. I got Evan a daddy diaper bag for Father's Day, he loved it. He also got some camo fishing bibs, pretty sweet.


I have a Dr's appointment tomorrow and the only question I have this week is asking her about my New York trip and if there are any precautions I need to take.


I am getting bigger and more uncomfortable. I am still peeing ALL the time. I wake up all night to pee and it's still hard getting back to sleep and then when I finally fall back asleep I have some horrible dream that the umbilical cord snapped and I'm up again waiting to feel the baby. Being short and fat makes it difficult to get out of bed and off the couch so that is also frustrating. Evan is still cooking all of my strange requests and being a sweetheart. He even went out to buy me a can of easy cheese and ritz crackers the other night. Mmmmm....cheese. He did ask me last night if I was going to be ready to start cooking again in a couple of months. Um, no.


The nursery is coming along. The bedding is supposed to be shipped out today and the dresser/hutch combo should be coming in any day. We got all of our baby shower presents unpacked and put away and his room is starting to come alive. I get a little choked up every time I go in there. I need to pick out a glider and pick up a few odds and ends. It's getting close!!


1 comment:

  1. It is getting SO close. Before you know it you'll be a momma and wonder how you got there so fast. Its wonderful. Im so happy for you guys. PS--I need to see you in that bathing suit eating a rib eye...HOT! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers