Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lake Hermitage and Dr. Ross


We just got back for Lake Hermitage and had great time! We didn't catch any keepers but we did catch a lot of catfish, a sting ray and a small drum. We also caught a few crabs. Our log cabin was really cute and I had the best nights sleep since I've been pregnant. That alone was totally worth it.








BTW- Evan is only allowed to wear that shirt outside of city limits.

My doctor's appointment went very well. No diabetes, blood and urine look good, and blood pressure is good. She said she could take my picture and put it up in the waiting room for the perfect pregnancy. She's starting to grow on me. I have gained 6 pounds from my last appointment which was only four weeks ago so that brings me up to 16 pounds total. My next appointment is in 3 weeks.

We are hoping to have the trim up in the nursery by the end of this week. Then we can go pick up the crib! I haven't gotten an update on the bedding in a while. Last I talked to her she was having a hard time locating seersucker so hopefully she found some. My shower is a week from Sunday!! I am really excited and can't wait to see everyone! I bought my dress for it a couple of weeks ago so I am hoping it will still fit.

3 comments:

  1. 1. I did not know that crabs drank Coors Light.
    2. Since we are located in a woodsy area and do not have "city water" (our water comes from a well), Evan can wear that shirt when he comes over to our house.
    3. Glad ya'll had fun and you got a good night's sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is that bearded man you went away with? I love that he can only wear that shirt outside the city, Ryan can only have a beard at work =)I wish I could come to your shower---but you'll be getting something from us soon. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evan should be able to wear that shirt whenever he wants. WHENEVER HE WANTS!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers