This was Evan's reply when I told him the baby was 15 inches long this week. Evan has been doing a lot of fishing lately. His job has slowed down for the summer and his buddy Brad just got a boat so I guess I'll see him in August :) He does make the best fish tacos I've ever eaten so it's definitely worth it. He made some blackened redfish the other other night that was pretty damn good too!
Our friends, Lauren and Jay, came over the other night and put up the chair rail in the nursery, it looks fantastic! Thanks Ya'll!! And then Hardie came over Sunday night and helped Evan put the crib together. It also looks fantastic! So it is all coming together. I finished registering at Babies R Us and the rest of the furniture is coming next month so I guess I am done for a while. Once the dresser and hutch come in I can figure out where to put everything in the room and then start decorating. His closet is already full of his cousin's hand me downs. Thanks Sam!



Evan and I have decided on a name. It was a long and difficult journey but one day it clicked and we both loved it.
TELLER CASH BENSON
Teller was my great grandmother's maiden name on my mother's side (her father's mother). Evan wanted Cash from the beginning and once we agreed on Teller, Cash seemed to fit.
LOVE THE NAME. LOVE IT. See you Sunday!
ReplyDeleteThe nursery is looking awesome! And the name is super cool! I really like it.
ReplyDeleteTCB - Taking Care of Business. He's gonna be born with a lightning bolt birthmark and is gonna kick ass.
ReplyDeleteThe room looks great and I think the name is so cool. I hope you have a nice weekend! ;)
ReplyDelete