Monday, May 4, 2009

23 Weeks



I had a pretty busy weekend and am ready to relax. Katie and I had a great time at Jazz Fest. The weather was perfect and there were not a whole lot of people there. We were able to walk right up to order food and had no lines for the bathroom. We also got to sit right in front of the stages and baby b bounced to the music. My Uncle Dan and Aunt Kathy were in town for the festival so we got to spend some time with them. We ate at Rio Mar Friday night which was delicious. Evan boiled 2 sacks of crawfish Saturday night which were also delicious. My friend Ray caught us some redfish yesterday morning so Evan made fish tacos last night. Yum!! Evan had a root canal this morning and has been relaxing today. I went to lunch with the family at Mandina's and stuffed myself and then spent the afternoon with Katie and the twins. I am making a pot of Minestrone Soup for dinner.


The nursery is coming along nicely. Katie and I are going to look at baby shower invitations tomorrow. I think it will be the weekend before father's day so start clearing your calendars. We have our monthly check up tomorrow. I have been having a lot of braxton hicks contractions and they sometimes come on after heavy lifting which I have really tried to cut out but sometimes can't help. So anyway, I just need to ask her about that. Everything else is going smoothly. I've settled on a name, now I just need to get Evan on board :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers