Thursday, April 30, 2009

Jazz Fest!!



Yay! I took off work today and am going to Jazz Fest with Katie. We have our day mapped out and the weather looks awesome. I'm hoping because it's Thursday that lines won't be too long, for the bathroom or crawfish bread. I need to pick up my house, fix a salmon bagel, and head over to her house. Evan decided to be a bummer and work. He's not a huge fan of the festival but today should be perfect. Not too crowded and not too hot.

I finished painting the stripes in the nursery. They look very sweet. Now I just need to measure the walls to buy the railing. I decided to paint it chocolate instead of green and do all of my accents in chocolate. I.e. curtain, glider, baby blanket...

The baby has not stopped moving and he gets stronger everyday! I was up from 4 to 5 this morning, I guess he is getting me ready.

Evan had been a workin fool! He finally gets a break this weekend so he is going fishing with Hardie on Saturday and relaxing on Sunday. He has to have more work done on his mouth on Monday, poor baby :( Tuesday we are going to see Dr. Ross. We will find out the results from our last ultrasound. I measured my belly a couple of nights ago. I was painting the nursery and saw the measuring tape and was like hmmmm... 3 FEET!! My baby bump is 3 feet around, holy shit. Not so much of a bump anymore. Mom thinks he is huge, she might be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers