Today is the first Sunday I've had off since we were in Honduras and it was badly needed. I had a really rough week at work and made up for it with a wonderful weekend. Friday was my birthday and my dad came in town to help celebrate. We went to Vizard's for dinner which was delicious as always. I had the soft shell crab and Evan had the Ribeye. I treated myself to a lawn guy for my birthday and it was the best $40 I've spent in a while. My yard looks amazing, he did such a great job I think we are going to keep him around. I worked on Saturday and spent the evening at Katie and Marc's. Dad and Marc cooked ribeyes and roasted potatoes, very good and we ended the meal with an ice cream cake from Creole Creamery. It was super yummy and the remains are in my freezer. Evan went to work for a little while today while I relaxed in my pajamas, drank coffee, and read the paper with Dad. Evan, Katie, Marc, and I went to Royal China this afternoon for Dim Sum, it was really good. Evan and I went to a movie afterwards and spent the rest of the afternoon shopping. We are looking for rocking chairs for the porch but I didn't see any I loved. I am going to go to the unfinished furniture store tomorrow.I am feeling pretty good. I pee about every 40 minutes, seriously. It is so friggin annoying. If I sit there long enough I can go twice in one trip. Work has been quite strenuous. My feet have started really hurting after about 7 1/2 hours on them. Evan is so sweet, he went to bed bath and beyond and bought me a foot bath, awwww! I got new mats at work which don't seem to be helping. It's busy season at the restaurant through May so I guess I'll just have to suck it up. We made an appointment to find out the sex, April 13th!! I cannot wait to start shopping!! I found the cutest bedding set if it's a little girl...
you look so cute!!
ReplyDeleteKelly has the same exact bedding for Chloe and it is sooooo cute.
ReplyDelete